Ample storage space, multi-functionality and the ability to carry ancillary equipment are just some of the traits needed for a successful, “jack of all trades” Welding Truck design. With the critical task of track weld maintenance, crews need to have access to everything that’s required, right there on-site. Aspen Equipment offers various truck body sizes and countless options to ensure crews are able to work efficiently and safely any time duty calls.
Not all options available on all brands or models.
- Railgear: Harsco, Rafna, Continental, or DMF
- Cranes: Palfinger, Auto Crane
- Body: purpose-built, Dakota, Knapheide
- Welders: gas, diesel or hydraulic
- Welder slide-outs
- Fire suppression system
- Hydraulic tool circuits
- All-in-one units: Vanair, Miller
- Overhead rail puller racks
- Torch, air and welding reels