Aspen Equipment offers a full-line of Aerial Devices for overhead work, both on and off the track, whether it’s a 40 ft. man-lift on a standard chassis with rail gear, or a 100+ ft. material handling aerial on a tandem chassis. Coupling this equipment with a purpose-built utility body, a new level of efficiency can be reached. Contact Aspen Equipment’s Railroad Division to spec the truck for your needs.
Not all options available on all brands or models.
- Railgear: Harsco, Rafna, Continental, or DMF
- Aerials: Elliott, Versalift, Armlift
- Bodies: Reading, BrandFX, Dakota
- Telescopic and articulating booms
- Insulated or non-insulated booms
- Platform-mounted jib / winch
- Turret-mounted winches for crane work
- Platform accessories: hydraulics, 110v, air, welding