- Hydraulics repair and rebuild
- Electrical system diagnostics and repair
- LMI repair and upgrades
- General service and preventative maintenance
- Fleet service contracts & maintenance programs
- Cylinder repair and rebuild
- Certified welding
- Fiberglass repair and refinish
- Dielectric testing
- OSHA & ANSI annual inspections
- Boom rebuild and remounts
- Body and steel fabrication
- Hi-rail alignment and repair
- FRA inspections
- In-house painting
- DOT inspection
- MSHA certified technicians
- Manitowoc, Grove, National Crane certified techs
- Crawler track/undercarriage repair and rebuild
- Scissor and self-propelled aerial service
Aspen Equipment features the top professional service experts in the business and best quality products available. Our factory trained service technicians stay current with the most advanced technologies in the truck equipment business. Our staff offers unparalleled customer service to answer all your needs.
Through our people and products, we have built a reputation as the best value in the industry. From electric utilities to railroads, from government agencies to private contractors, professionals have relied on Aspen Equipment to keep them on the road to dependable, profitable operation.
Our quality brings you in. Our service brings you back.
Contact our service department for additional information or to set up an appointment.
Aspen Equipment understands the importance of supporting your equipment. We offer decades of combined parts experience and millions of inventory dollars to keep your equipment working for you. In addition to our own product lines, we also offer parts and service for several competitors’ brands.
We handle all OEM parts and many aftermarket products. An on-hand listing of serial numbers for items you’ve purchased allows us to expedite your orders and assures accuracy. We know which parts meet the spec of your machine so you can minimize downtime. We are priced competitively and offer shipping for quick turnaround on all orders. Most parts, filters and lubricants are in stock at all times.
Assured warranty coverage through OEM parts, vast and varied stock, knowledgeable and professional parts staff, and a reputation for quality makes Aspen Equipment your only choice for parts. We have four convenient locations to better serve you in Minneapolis, Des Moines, the Quad Cities and Omaha.