Section trucks are critical tools for rail maintenance crews. From a small single axle 19,000 GVWR chassis up to large 66,000 GVWR tandems, our Aspen design team will help you specialize your Small Section truck to meet the exact requirements of your job. Knuckle or telescopic cranes, customized material racks, purpose-built bodies and several hi-rail gear options are just some of the choices available to ensure the perfect section truck addition to your fleet.
- Railgear: Harsco, Rafna, Continental, or DMF
- Cranes: Palfinger, Auto Crane
- Workbench bumpers and liftgates
- Fire suppression systems
- Two and four wheel shunts
- Inverters / welders / generators
- All-in-one systems: Vanair, Miller
- Hydraulic tool circuits
- Torch and welding reels
Contact our Railroad Division for current inventory or specific options offered by Continental, DMF, Harsco, Rafna, Auto Crane, Palfinger, Vanair, and Miller.
Not all options available on all brands or models.