For years, Aspen Equipment has been building Dump Trucks both in and outside of the rail industry. We use this experience to ensure the best features and options are available with every build we do. Whether it’s a small contractor body for your one ton or a 22 ft. quint axle setup, we take the time to work with you so the correct capacities, weights and roading laws are considered for your specific application. Contact Aspen Equipment for more details.
Not all options available on all brands or models.
- Railgear: Harsco, Rafna, Continental, or DMF
- Bodies: DMF, Bibeau, Henderson
- Rotating or standard operation
- Mild, Hardox and stainless steel options
- Dumping flatbeds
- Body tarp systems
- Two and four wheel shunts
- Heavy-duty towing packages
- Rail dogs (hydraulic or manual)