Aspen Equipment provides the Elliott Equipment line of Digger Derricks. Specifically engineered for transmission and heavy-duty utility projects, these diggers are built to work hard, day after day, year after year. Boasting Elliott’s high boom pinpoint geometry for maximum power out of the hole as well as features like ergonomic seating, 2-stage outriggers and several custom options, Aspen and Elliott will work to fulfill your specific needs.
- Conventional chassis or tracked carrier mounting
- Sheave heights up to 107 ft
- Horizontal reach up to 85 ft
- Lift capacities up to 50,000 lbs
- 20,000 ft-lb digger motor torque / Hi-Lo speeds
- Digging radius up to 44 ft
- Multi-position, 2-stage out-down outriggers
- Personnel platforms
- Radio remote controls
- Detachable hydraulic pole claws
- Optional enclosed operator's cab
Contact our sales team at firstname.lastname@example.org for current inventory or specific options offered by Elliott.
Not all options available on all brands or models.