Aspen Equipment provides the Elliott Equipment line of Digger Derricks. Specifically engineered for transmission and heavy-duty utility projects, these diggers are built to work hard, day after day, year after year. Boasting Elliott’s high boom pinpoint geometry for maximum power out of the hole as well as features like a variable displacement piston pump, ergonomic seating, 2-stage outriggers and several custom options, Aspen and Elliott will work to fulfill your specific needs.
Not all options available on all brands or models.
- Conventional chassis or tracked carrier mounting
- Sheave heights up to 107'
- Horizontal reach up to 85'
- Lift capacities up to 50,000 lbs
- 20,000 ft-lb digger motor torque / Hi-Lo speeds
- Digging radius up to 44'
- Multi-position, 2-stage out-down outriggers
- Personnel platforms
- Radio remote controls
- Detachable hydraulic pole claws
- Optional enclosed operator's cab